Exsol Properties has the expertise and the requisite tools to find you clients, it being persons wanting to purchase homes, or those seeking house to rent either for short or long lease.
We also possess the requisite knowledge to negotiate and arrange real estate transactions. This includes writing contracts and verifying documents as well as make use of the best marketing strategies to present your home, apartments or property to attract potential buyers. Even more, our relentless negotiators will not miss an opportunity to secure the best deal available.
Brokers working for Property Owners: Some of our responsibilities on behalf of property owners include:
- List homes for sale/ rent/ lease on the local, MLS, Multiple Listing Service.
- Share our listings with other MLS members to get buyers to the property.
- Share the listing commission with successful buyer brokers.
- Advise the property owner in preparing their home for listing and showings.
- Supervise showing, report to property owner results and feedback.
- Submit any and all offers to the property owner for consideration.
- Help the property owner to negotiate offers to try and execute a purchase contract with a client.
- Work on the property owners behalf in coordinating the transaction process.
- Deliver and explain documents, disclosures and transaction items.
- Work with the seller through to the closing and their move-out from the home.
Brokers working with Buyers/ Tenants: We work and engage people wanting to buy or rent a property with advice and services to help them to locate the property and complete the transaction.
- Help buyers/ tenants to locate all properties in their desired area in their price range and meeting their criteria.
- Coordinate and help buyers/ tenants to visit and view properties.
- When a decision is made to attempt a purchase/ rent, help the buyer/ tenant to craft their initial offer and purchase/ tenancy agreement.
- Work with the buyer/ Tenant on their behalf in negotiations with the property owner through their agent/broker.
- Once a purchase/ tenancy contract is executed, coordinate the transaction process on the buyer/ tenant’s side.
- Deliver and explain documents in the transaction process.
- Coordinate inspections, reports and repair negotiations.
- Assist buyers through to closing and taking possession.